Instructions to build a Jeep Wrangler Hardtop Storage Dolly which will hold your standard factory hardtop, aftermarket hardtops, and also the Jeep Unlimited hardtop in an upright and stable position.
- Storing your hard top upright on a dolly takes less floor space than flat storage and will allow easy one hand movement around a smooth flat surface.
- All materials for this simple project can be purchased at your local lumber store
- Downloaded Dolly Plans include step by step instructions, measurements and more photos.
- Expected materials cost is about $25. Expected time to construct is about 1 hour.
Completed project holds: JK. Freedom tops.and all other Jeep Wrangler factory or aftermarket hard tops
• Post ID: 13276602 minnesota